SAVA Carbon Power Surf Board Deck Motorized Surf Board 3.5 L Large Fuel Tank Jet Surf Board
- 100% Carbon fiber board made, lightweight, Good shock absorption, high strength and wear resistance.
- Two stroke water cooled engine, provide strong power, has fast heat dissipation, low noise, and can run at high speed for a long time.
- Quick release tail fin, carbon fiber strengthens the tail fin, through numerous experiments, the unique five-grab design can achieve a real balance effect and break through the water more powerfully.
- 3.5L large fuel tank, the battery life is longer, and the smooth battery life can reach about 100 kilometers, use 30 liters of 95# gasoline+1 liter of FD grade two-stroke oil.
- Low noise muffler, low noise, allowing you to enjoy your ride without disturbing others.
- Free Rack include, stands up when you're not using it, easy to maintain and display.
Lightweight carbon fiber board
Lightweight, durable and high strength, with good shock absorption
Two-stroke water-cooled engine
The two-stroke water-cooled engine has fast heat dissipation, low noise, and can run at high speed for a long time
3.5L large fuel tank
Provide longer battery life, Use 30 liters of 95# gasoline+1 liter of FD grade two-stroke oil
Upgraded muffler, low noise
Aluminum alloy+stainless stell, good durability and low failure rate
Integrated jet pump
Better sealing and low power loss
Quick release tail fin
carbon fiber strengthens the tail fin, through numerous experiments, the unique five-grab design can achieve a real balance effect and break trough the water more powerfully
Quick release water pipe
Unique quick release design for easy replacement
throttle handle joystick
The joystick controls lauch, throttle acceleration, and provides a good level of stability at any stage of your riding technique
when the magnet on the wrist disconnects from the joystick the system automatically shuts down the engine
Easy to carry
Removable Racing Foot Straps
with an option of foot strap free option. Rubber pad on the board helps with motorized surfboard initial attempts to stand up
Special rack for powered surfboards, easy to place and save space. Provide convenience for cleaning and checking the surfboard
Suit for surfing, fishing, sunbathing, water yoga, etc
Notice:When we receive your order, we will produce, assemble and debug, this process takes some days,The transportation time is just a reference, and the delivery may be delayed in case of force majeure
|Country||By Sea||By Air||Shipping Way|
|USA||About 25-30 Days||About 8-10 Days||UPS,SF,DHL|
|CA||About 30 Days||About 10-12 Days||UPS,SF|
|Mexico||About 30-35 Days||About 10-12 Days||UPS,SF|
|EU||About 30-35 Days||About 10-12 Days||DPD|
|AU||About 30-35 Days||About 12-15 Days||Dedicated logistics|
|Asia||About 10-20 Days||About 6-8 Days||SF|
|UK||About 30-35 Days||About 10-12 Days||DPD|
How to install the sava surfboards?
SAVA power surfboard use maunal: download
Checklist for the every use:
Put the surfboard on the stand before into the water.
1. Check whether the handle throttles smoothly, and whether the protection switch plugs and pulls smoothly.
2. Check whether the intake hose is crushed and broken. (The intake hose mouth cannot touch the water surface.)
3. Check whether the jet impeller is wrapped by foreign matter, whether the cooling pipe is connected to the spray pump firmly and if there is any breakage.
4. Check if the exhaust pipe is unobstructed.
5. Open the engine hatch cover and check:
Open the tank cap, Check the air pipe and make sure there is no petrol in air pipe.
Check the connection of intake/ exhaust pipes, the oil pipe and the cooling water pipe, make sure they are connected well; and make sure there is no bubble in oil pipe.
Check whether the electrical circuit is short or open, and the connector is loose or falling off.
Check whether the battery is fully charged.
Check whether the spark plug cap is firmly connected.
Check that the pump is working properly.
Before riding, spray the engine and the idle bearing with oil WD-40(type), once a day.
Start the engine and rev it twice. The engine is only allowed to run without water cooling for a maximum of 10 seconds; otherwise the engine would overheat and one way valve will be burnt out.
6. In any case, press the engine start button no more than 5 times in a row，otherwise you must wait for 5 minutes.
Do not ride in the water area with aquatic weeds and garbage. Do not ride in sandy waters that the water depth less than 90CM.
Warm up before riding:
Take the surfboard to the water and let the bow close to the shore supports. Start the engine and let it run 2~5 minutes, in addition check the height of cooling water spout on the right side and the operation of water pump. Then you can ride if all of the above is normal.
Immediately after each riding:
Hold the surfboard up to the shore and stand upside down. Keep the intake hose down and wait until the rest of the water from the inside of the board drains out.
Put the surfboard on the stand. Start engine, 3~4 seconds, and wait until the rest of the water from the exhaust pipe drains out.
After riding your board in salt water, wash it with freshwater including the inner space and engine, and then let the engine run for about 5 seconds. Let the inner space dry out.
Spray the whole engine thoroughly with WD-40 oil. Start engine again for 1~2 seconds before injecting proper amount WD-40 oil into carburetor inlet, to prevent internal parts from rusting.
You may also like
It's fuel powered surfboard
Mainly used for electronic ignition
It usually takes 5 hours to fully charge until the light turns green
It can reach a maximum of 50km/h when the load does not exceed 120kg
The maximum range can reach 100km
We provide a 12-month warranty, if you want replacement parts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send them to you by express
If you want to be our dealer, you can contact us at email@example.com