The surfboard comes with a one-year warranty
If any SAVA powered surfboard product is warranted, warranty service is only available to customers who purchased it on this site, and SAVA will cover shipping costs associated with replacement if the product is deemed to be under warranty.
- This policy only covers manufacturer defects.
- You must have proof of a valid order number.
If you meet with any question during using the product, please contact the local dealer or contact us.
1.When you respond the failure, please tell us your name, address, contact telephone and product model, detailed description about the failure, we will serve you ASAP.
2.Warranty card: Please take good care of your warranty card and purchasing invoice; when you need contact us
3.When the product meets with failure within the warranty period, pls contact the local dealer or us. If you still can’t solve the probonsult or repair, please contact the local dealer or contact us. Lem according to the manual instructions as mentioned above.
4.If the time exceeds the warranty period and you need the repairment, please contact the local dealer or contact us for repairing, and we need charge a certain fees.
Beyond Warranty Range:
(1) Consumables such as spark plugs and motors are no longer covered by the warranty
(2) Damage caused by human factors such as unauthorized modification, arrangement of non-original parts or non-use as required will not be covered by warranty
(3) Failure to add lubricant to gasoline as required or use of inferior lubricating oil, resulting in no warranty for the engine.
(4) Wear and tear caused by illegal operations, damage caused by accidents, and damage caused by inhalation of foreign objects are not guaranteed.
- Damage caused by improper care, handling or storage.
- Damage due to heat exposure, including but not limited to direct sunlight, excessive time in the car, board wraps, etc.
- Previous maintenance
- Broken board
- Circuit boards showing signs of improper care or handling
- Collateral Damage Unreasonable Use or Abuse
- Damage from normal wear and tear.
- Perforations and/or previous repairs.
- Dent and/or indentation from normal use and shock.
- Cosmetic blemishes, i.e. scratches and/or paint chips
- Damage caused by any cause other than defects in material and/or workmanship.
- Demo board
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification