Size 29*17 ,Color: Black red. Only used for 5 days, Almost brand new
Ship from (United States,Brooklyn, New York) It can only be shipped to the USA. Delivery time takes usually 3-4 working days
- TORAY T800 Carbon Fiber Frame provide mountain bike a structure that is uniquely strong and lightweight.
- SAVA Hydraulic Air suspension fork travel provides added control and comfort on the trail.
- New upgrade Shimano M6100 DEORE 12S Derailleur System: Including Shimano RD-M6100 Front derailleur, Shimano RD-M6100 DEORE rear derailleur ,enables you to easy operate and start your riding effectively.
- Shimano MT200 Disc Break System and Continental race king Tire: Double Mechanical Disc Brakes offer great stopping power in case of an emergency. Continental mountain bike tire provides excellent multi-condition performance.
- Easy to Assembly and High Cost-performance: All bikes are 85 - 90% pre-assembled before shipping.All you need to do is put on the front wheel, seatpost, and pedals and pump up the tires and get out to ride. Designed for Cycling Enthusiasts and Professional Entry-level Riders.
Model: DECK6.1 / Flamme 1.0
Frame: Carbon fiber 17"
Weight: 29*17(12.8 KG)
Package Size: about 1370 x 220 x 750mm (27.5 ")
- Recomment Height:
- 29*17: 175cm-185cm (5'7"4 - 6'0"6)
Fork: Hydraulic Air suspension fork, Lockable , Travel:100mm
Saddle: YBT foam saddle
Seat Post: 31.6*350mm, Aluminum
Shift lever:SHIMANO DEORE SL-M6100
Rear derailleur: SHIMANO DEORE RD-M6100
Brakes:SHIMANO MT200 Oil brake
Transmission Control System:
Freewheel: Cassette 11-50T
Crank set l :SHIMANO DEORE MT-510 34T *170mm
Bottom bracket: SHIMANO DEORE BB-M6100
Chain: SHIMANO DEORE CN-M6100
Pedals:Alloy normal pedals, 9/16''
Rim: 27.5 inch Aluminum , with F/V
Hub: Front Thru axle M15*110, Rear Thru axle M12*148
Tires: Continental Race King (C256 YL) 27.5/29*2.0
Accessories:Multi Assemble tools
Payment are Paypal, Pingpongpay (mastercard,Visa,amex,JCB) In our website, 100% safe payment at here. you make payment to Paypal and credit card company. When you receive the product, they can release the money to store owner.(If your credit card cannot complete the payment, please try another credit card or use this Browser-Microsoft Edge)
About shipping ways& tax ?
Bicycle assemble situation : The bicycle is 90% well assembled, before sending out.All you need to do is put on the front wheel, seatpost, and pedals. Yes, the brakes are dialed in and the derailleurs are adjusted: just pump up the tires and go outside to ride.
(If you are unable to place an order or encounter problems with payment, please find our Email at the bottom of the page, leave us a message, and we will reply to you within 24 hours.)